Couples Seeking Solutions - Therapeutic Center for Individuals and Couples
RSS Become a Fan

Recent Posts

Dr. Eva's Mission
Self Love Boundaries
5 Valentines Tips That Are Free and Fun
Communication Tips for Couples
"Stop Trying to Fix Yourself, Your Not Broken"

couples therapy intensives
Self love boundaries
What is Couples Therapy?
powered by

Couples Seeking Solutions Blog

Dr. Eva's Mission

Dr. Eva's Mission

Why does my practice exist: My mission is to help guide couples towards emotional attunement and repair;  to help them heal, reconnect, and enhance their overall physical and emotional intimacy. My goal with every client is to normalize the human experience and to inspire increased personal and relational awareness. My vision is to be a change agent for a more emotionally aware and vulnerable community.
My cause: Many people struggle with emotional vulnerability and our relationships and society are suffering because of it. It blocks the human experience from being truly normalized in our communities and replaces it with superficial connections within ourselves and others, stacking the "perfect picture" expectation as our societal goal rather than authenticity.

This is counterproductive to human connection and love, both personally and relationally. There is a trend towards authenticity on the horizon and that agenda is very important to me. Increased emotional awareness, vulnerability, authenticity, and human normalization can serve as a tipping point towards healing and connection within ourselves and our relationships.

Like with anything, there are pros and cons to vulnerability and emotional safety is paramount, but in general its a movement towards more personal authenticity within our relationships and in our beloved communities.

Why: Building awareness and enhancing both personal and relational love as well as authenticity is my passion!

Join the movement towards a more authentic, vulnerable, and emotionally aware community!

8 Comments to Dr. Eva's Mission:

Comments RSS
Anonymous on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 5:00 AM
Reply to comment

online cv editor on Saturday, September 09, 2017 2:48 AM
Doctor Evas mission is to make happy and healthier life of peoples. He just give the best solution for the peoples to solve there problems as well as for the main reason solution of the following era.
Reply to comment on Sunday, October 01, 2017 5:41 AM
Thanks to your article, I know more about this topic. Really, it is very helpful for me. I will use this information for my reaseach.
Reply to comment

ishwaryaishu on Monday, October 09, 2017 12:28 PM
I just want to say thanks to the one who recommended the website; it’s been very helpful to me. And now and I’m happy.Also Download best Tutuapp store to get paid apps for free.
Reply to comment on Tuesday, November 21, 2017 7:44 AM
There are so much couples who seek the right solution for their relationship to work, indeed. But not every couple consider a therapy and that's a total shame. Thank you for your services, you are doing a really good job.
Reply to comment

top celebrity jacket on Wednesday, February 21, 2018 3:03 AM
There is always a best of serve customer with a high as well as with a good type of feedback .It also known to be the best service by a person to customer by increasing their customer demand after a visit.
Reply to comment

uk essay on Wednesday, February 28, 2018 1:57 AM
The process of spreading love for all of the mankind and also live in the greetings. This will make happy to those peoples who are attached to you by telephone or through the doors
Reply to comment

assignment writing on Wednesday, February 28, 2018 1:57 AM
The most important part of the dental industry is to make smile on the other peoples faces and also possible to feel them relax and possibly their lives. And which a dental is love their role in the world.
Reply to comment